Regulating the heat generated by an internal combustion engine is vital to optimizing performance and extending engine life. That’s why effective coolants and properly maintained cooling systems are critical to every heavy-duty fleet. Extended Life Coolant/Antifreeze products lead the way to complete cooling system protection with a service life of 750,000 miles, 15,000 hours or 8 years with no Extender addition needed:
Imagine a coolant/antifreeze system that requires only these simple steps to achieve a service life of 750,000 miles/15,000 hours/8 years:
- Regular visual inspection for signs of contamination
- Annual check for freeze point
- Use of Antifreeze/Coolant 50/50 for top up
For an even longer service of 1,000,000 miles/20,000 hours/8 years, add Antifreeze/Coolant at 500,000 miles! 10,000 hours/4 years.
These patented heavy-duty extended life Coolant/ Antifreeze products have dramatically changed the way cooling systems are maintained to provide optimum performance levels. The patented organic corrosion inhibitors eliminate the need for supplemental coolant additives and improve hardware performance and heat transfer over the life of the engine. Millions of miles of on- and off-road use have proven that Antifreeze/Coolant products provide exceptional performance and reduced cost of use when compared to conventional and fully formulated coolants.
The Antifreeze/Coolant product line includes:
- Extended Life Prediluted 50/50 Coolant/Antifreeze, a 50/50 mixture of ELC concentrate and deionized water
- Extended Life Coolant/Antifreeze Concentrate
- Extender, the recommended recharge for extended service intervals when using ELC